- Custom comfort in minutes
- Allows natural flow of air and saliva
- Talk, breathe, drink while in place
- BPA, Latex, Phthalate, PVC free
- Immediate solution for acute patients
- 120 day Durability Warranty
- Can be used on top or bottom teeth
Diffusix™ technology works with unique perforations and special ‘crumple zones’ which prevent impact forces from traveling to your teeth, relieving pain and reducing the risk of dental injury.
How it Works
Designed to withstand 30% more impact than a conventional mouth guard, SOVA™’s scientifically engineered crumple zones prevent residual force of impact from travelling to your teeth. When a SOVA™ Night Guard is properly fitted, perforations oscillate on impact, dissipating grinding forces and guiding those forces into the crumple zones.
So, Why The Perforations?
Designed for better durability and impact resistance, the perforations allow for a custom fit and natural flow of air and saliva. Designed from the concept of bridge building engineering, the perforations oscillate during night grinding and spread the impact forces through the surface of the guard and away from your teeth.